Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September is almost over

Is it June yet? Or I would settle for December winter break!

2 Days left in September- Charlotte area have you visited a good cookie yet? Tomorrow its Mr. K's on South Blvd and Friday is City Art Works on Woodlawn.
http://www.cookiesforkidscancer.org/

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I have brought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me.

Remember this Seuss quote? Seussical the musical is in Charlotte. I hope to win some tickets from Modern Parent. Liam probably won't understand, but I think it would be great therapy for us to see the Dr. Seuss quotes I used during chemo as something happy.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment