Sunday, June 10, 2012

Random Thoughts

WHEN DID 30 BECOME OLD?

A few weeks ago I dropped Liam off at the sitter's and I saw it.  My old dollhouse!  Of course in a house full of boys in was a parking garage for their cars. 
I had to get down on the floor for closer inspection.  It was just like my old dollhouse!
I told Lettie I used to have the house.  She bought it at a flee market.
I had to research this a little more.  THIS IS WHERE I BECOME OLD.  I found the house is being sold on ETSY as VINTAGE.
HELLO SWEET SUMMER VACAY! 

I never thought this day would get here!!!
Don't get me wrong- I had a wonderful class this year.  I would have to flip a coin but probably my best class yet.  But it was definately the longest most stressful year of teaching.


MY NEW MACHINE

I bought an embroidery machine about a month ago. The first thing I made was a Big Sis/Lil' Bro/ Lil' Sis set for a friend.  She is having her baby tomorrow- they don't know what they are having.

I took those to work to show off my handy work and sold another shirt to a co-worker! 
 (sorry it wasn't oriented this way in my folder)


OUR TRIP TO CALI

Brian and I went to California last weekend for a wedding.

Liam stayed in Carolina with his Tia.  We missed him like crazy!  Lucky Mary is a good Tia and sent us lots of pictures and skyped with us.

The wedding was beautiful

The time difference was difficult



Harder for some some of us...

But over all.  California was gorgeous!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment