Tuesday, January 22, 2013

13 Weeks

Brian asked me why we were even bothering to take this picture.  "you don't have a belly yet"- smart man.  But we were real bad at taking picture last time... working on that this time.
 
So how are we feeling?
Well I feel permanently hungover without the fun the night before.  Not exactly nauseous, but I wish I could just throw up, maybe I'd feel better. It just a nondescript YUCK with random headaches.
 
We had an ultrasound last week.  Baby looks good.  Heartrate in the 170s (WOW- Liam's was always in the 140s)
 

 
Even has a sense of humor, sticking his/her tongue out.
 
 
Will we find out gender?  Absolutely!  I just don't think this pregnancy really becomes real for me until I know.
 
Brian asks Liam everyday- baby brother or baby sister.  About 90% of the time he says baby sister.  When I ask what her name is he answers "Alexander Fudge" and we have to remind him that is his name and we can't name his sister Alexander Fudge (William Alexander Fudge is Liam's full name).
 
Although we are all very excited it will definately be an adjustment for Liam.  He has recently began acting out at the babysitter's house.  Maybe because of the changes, although he has been fine at home... Any advice for that?
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, you look absolutely beautiful. Hope you are feeling better soon. Liam is so funny with "Alexander Fudge" - ha! The acting out thing is almost always a mystery and almost always cures itself with a little time and patience. The bright side of that? Woot, woot to see this precious boy just plain being normal!

    ReplyDelete