Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year All!

We spent last night with a quiet evening at home.  I have to say its my favorite kind of NYE that way.  Pajamas? Yes PLEASE!  All that was missing was the cheap champagne.

I'm not really a New Years Resolution person, but I am making plans for the new year.
This year I plan to find purpose.  I love my family and I in no way mean to imply they are not enough, but I continue to struggle with depression. I have really felt like I have lacked purpose.  My day to day life was purposeful when I was home caring for Liam's health.  And I know my unhappiness comes from my job, but as I said I am making plans for the new year. 

Plans for purpose, plans for family and plans for my career.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment