A few weeks later, Liam was looking at pictures at Grandma's house. There was a picture of Brian, Liam and I when Liam was a baby. He pointed out "That's my daddy, that's you" So I asked who the baby was. "That's the baby in your belly"... And somehow Woman ( my mom ) did not pick up on that.
So here are some details
- We've know since Thanksgiving. Brian was confused when I told him, we were on the cruise and didn't understand how I found out. We had been trying long enough I brought a test on the boat with me, I didn't want to have to wait til we got home to know if it was possible!
- We did tell Brian's sister when we were visiting. And swore her to secrecy until we told the grandparents Christmas Morning.
- Christmas Morning invited Brian's Parents to my parents house for breakfast and presents. We sent Liam downstairs in a big brother shirt. It probably took 20 minutes for anyone to notice
- So I have obviously been sick, it was hard to tell what was because I was sick and what is because I am pregnant
- So being sick I hadn't feel upto telling anyone yet, but my husband decided to take care of that while I was sleeping on the car ride home. His post on facebook got a bit of attention ( I knocked my wife up again)- CLASSY!
- My due date is August 2nd, but I'll have to have a c-section at 39 weeks.