Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday {v.2}

 
Here are the 5 things I am lovin' this week.  I can tell you one of them is NOT my phone since I have wrote this post 3 times and it just won't save on my phone.

Number 1 PRESCHOOL
Liam started preschool on Tuesday.  He is going 3 days a week, 9-1.  So far he is having a great time.  I was a little nervous dropping him off on Tuesday because on the drive there he was asking if we were staying and not happy when I told him he would be staying with his teacher. 
But after drop off it was PARTY ON!
Not really.  I wish I could say I got more stuff done, but the little miss is quite demanding an              1 o'clock comes up fast!
Day 1 went well.  He came home talking about his new find Gabriella...of course when I signed him in the next day I found out there is not Gabriella in his class...
Day 2 he got right in the car and said what a good listener he was. Score 1 Liam!
Day 3 he lost his sticker for not listening... I hope he figures things out fast!



Number 2 SUPERHEROES

This week I revealed our special SuperHero shirts to support the real Heroes, children fighting for their lives.  When I began sewing it was to help pay for Liam's medical bills.  I always knew when he finished chemo I wanted to donate some of my profits to help other families.  This month, during childhood cancer awareness month, I am selling personalized superhero shirts.  Get yours today!

Number 3 PINTEREST
Our oven broke and its crockpot meals for us until we get it fixed.  Thank you Pinterest!
On Wednesday I turned the oven on to heat it for dinner, went to feed Aubrey, came back to put dinner in the oven only to notice orange flashed sparking inside the oven.  I shut it off and after it cooled down I opened it up to notice the bottom heating element had broken in  part, don't know how that happened.
Glad my house didn't explode, Happy to be alive!

Number 4 WORKOUTS
I am still having a hard time getting runs in.  By the time Brian gets home, Aubrey is done for the day; screaming.  I just feel bad leaving Brian with her, although I deal with it all day when she isn't happy, so I should just go get my time out and run in.
Anyway I do find it easy to get in a quick workout via Pinterest.
Hopefully we will get a treadmill soon so I can run during the day.
 
Number 5 FALL DECOR
Is it too redundant to be excited about Fall 2 weeks in a row?  No? Good!  I think Fall will make my list for at least the next month!  Of course Pinterest will once again come in handy for helping me decorate the house. 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment