Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our week in iphone photos w.6

Not much this week... I had to go back to work...
Out Targeting with my little man... apparently I am very predictable in this. As I was "encouraging" Liam into sitting in the cart while on the phone with my sister-in-law "are you at target?" and then next day at work a co-worker commented on how everytime she is at target she has to question "Is this something Fudge has?" before she buys anything.
This week i was questioning Can I wear a fedora?
Liam can no doubt pull off sunglasses!
Of course Liam had to test our the tractors at our house for own "lawn renovation"
Best ths week was Liam had a bath in the "big tub"; his needed cleaning. He could not figure out what the noise was when I pulled the drain (looking up the faucet for water to come out). Why? I dont know... the sound isn't different for his tub.
And finally... DATE NIGHT! Brian's dad is in town this week, so we had a rare night out alone. Dinner at CheeseCake Factory and movie; An American Reunion.
How was your week?

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment