Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lanyards Galore

Okay so it is no secret we haven't had good Thanksgivings.  Liam was diagnosed and hospitalized over his first Thanksgiving.  We were at home last year but it was still difficult for us, I have a feeling Thanksgiving will always be difficult- even though we are so thankful for all the blessings we have with Liam!

Well this year we are leaving our troubles behind!  Liam will have the time of his life!  We are going on a cruise!!!!  A 7 day cruise in the Caribbean. We are so excited, but it doesn't come cheap.  We leave in 107 days.  The first of many things I will be selling to pay for this cruise are lanyards.

It is the perfect time of year for lanyards will school starting just around the corner.  I will even argue a new lanyard is the best thing about school starting!

I will be posting them in the shop this week, if you would like to order one and don't see a color you like just email me the color/design you would like to see and I will make it!





Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Fudgey you should get on twitter to spread the word...I'm still reading...Katie McMc

    ReplyDelete