Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pin-Addict

Do you Pinterest?  Its really an unhealthy obsession of mine.  I blame the iPhone.  Whenever I have some random time I pull out the phone and start looking at photos.

I got Woman {my mom} hooked on Pinterest.  Mary {Sister in law} doesn't get the point.  But I get ideas of cooking off Pinterest.  I get crafting ideas.  I laugh!

Here are some of my favorite pins from this week.
Have you seen these seats at Target?  I would love to tie one up to a tree for a new swing for Liam.  Apparently some company did just that!

How funny would this be for your guest bath. A white mat that turns red when wet!

So cute for a children's bathroom

Yup!

Now I don't usually repin the ecard pins.  But I do get a good laugh from them!



Do you Pinterest?  Follow me and I will follow back!
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. I really love the bath room prints need to repin that one! saying hello and follwoing from moms mingle. hope you can come visit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you blog! I found you on Mommy Mingle, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pinterest addict too! Great blog..now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought they did this e-card just for me, Dawn, but apparently they had you in mind, too! :)

    "Success is doing what you love and making it a career but I don't know who will pay me to drink wine while looking at Pinterest."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come over and visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    I LOVE pinterest! SO addicting!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bath one!

    Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete