Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Week in iPhone pics w.9

It's been a while since I shared some iphone pics.
While out car shopping Liam prefered to drive the motorcycle.

Donald needed to use the potty.

Forget the star gazing while driving.  I parked at Gymboree Wednesday morning and Liam began talking about a blue moon. I was a bit confused at first then I realized he was looking out the sunroof at the weight watchers sign.

Kick back and watch some Calliou

A little project I was working on this week( the finished product pictures to come later this week)


Liam's McQueen bubble bath.  He has been playing with the car for months, its never been used as bubble bath.

Liam needs real keys to drive his Cozy Coupe.

Pinterest at its best (or worse?)

Packaging up lanyards for sale

Dawn's guide to a sick child: Let him sleep! 
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Cute little guys you have! I'm newly following from the hop. I'd love a visit when you can. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so cute! I am returning the follow. Thanks for linking up to Moms Monday Mingle. Hope to see you around ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Mom's Monday Mingle!

    Look at that sleeping pic

    Please stop by & say Hello if you have the chance. (And follow)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via Naptime Review---cute pictures and I love the lanyards you posted below!
    Hope you stop by our blog, http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by Port of Thoughts. Your comment about going back to school really touched me. I'm so sorry to hear about Liam's diagnosis but am amazed and encouraged by your strength. I will certainly keep him in my prayers. Now following you and his story. :) xo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute, friend! I found you via the Mom's Monday Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! When you get a sec, I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! I also host a blog hop on Thursdays called the Mommy-Brain Mixer, and I'd LOVE for you to come link up this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Your little one is far too cute. Love all the pics for the week. I love taking pics of the week with my phone. its the best pastime activity!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    DanielleFaith.me

    ReplyDelete