Friday, November 8, 2013

Poor Neglected Blog

Oh Hi!  There you are!

I have been so tired, and honestly haven't felt too inspired to write.

Here is what we have been up to.

Last Friday and Saturday LCF Threadz went to Marketplace.
 I was so busy for the 2 weeks prior, sewing, making super cute Thanksgiving shirts...  But we didn't do so well there.  It just wasn't very busy at all.  So if you know anyone in need of Thanksgiving onesies still, I have several already made!



I have been on the move!
Running has made a dramatic return to my priority list.

 
two other fun things that go with running.  I won 2 games of Dietbet last month and won $80! and also lost 6.6 pounds!  GO me!  I'll spare you my before and after pictures, they are both quite humiliating... maybe after this next round.
 
plusalso I am running another Marathon!  Rock n Roll Raleigh.  I had been telling Brian about how I wanted to sign up for race, motivate myself to keep up with the running so when a friend mentioned signing up for this race I knew I had to!
                                         

Now onto my little monsters
 
We have a great Halloween.  Liam was a dinosaur.  We didn't technically dress up Aubrey, but I put a fleece jacket on her from Great Grandma and everyone thought she was a cow, so WIN.
 

Aubrey is really becoming a happy little girl, a month ago I would have never called her a happy baby, but now all you have to do is talk to her and she will smile.
 
Liam is a character like always.  You can't help but laugh at him and his imagination.  "I've never transformed into a dog before"  What 3 year old using the word transform, and now it is part of his everyday vocabulary as he transforms into different creatures.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment