Thursday, March 7, 2013

19 Weeks


Here I am world.  Me on a normal day.  No makeup.  Hair thrown up. 
 
Baby girl is growing bigger by the day (me too!)  Brian says I am starting to look pregnant (as opposed to just fat).
 
Liam is so excited about his sister.  We have been discussing names.  Liam is pretty set on her name being Little Brother, but Brian and I have a few other ideas,  but we aren't talking about them until we choose something.
 
I gave in this week and pretty much just wear maternity clothes, but that doesn't stop me from putting my sweats on the minute I get home from work :)
 
I am feeling better *I hope*.  But the sickness has been so random, so who really knows.
 
Baby girl has been moving a ton.  Its crazy, Brian just asked me the other day if I could feel her moving yet. Actually yeah I have been feeling it for a while.  I wish I would have wrote down when I first started feeling her, but I thought I was crazy because it was so early. 

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Look at that belly!!! A daughter, you must be so excited. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete