Monday, January 6, 2014

2014: Its My Year

So after Christmas my mom and I snuck out and got a pedicure.  My polish was called: Its My Year.
 
Not my usual look, but it felt right. 
Last year my word of the year was purpose.  I feel really good about my year last year.  I worked hard to find purpose, I am continuing on finding purpose.  This year I am taking purpose a step further.  My word this year; Strength.


Strength will mean lots of different things to me this year.  One thing I will work on is physical strength.  I have signed up to run another marathon in April and training has started.  I have ran everyday this year so far, and plan to continue. 
I have also taken on the 30 day ab challenge.  I will need that physical strength in my core that make it 26.2 miles.
 
Its going to be a lot of work, but I can do it.  
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment