Monday, January 20, 2014

Aubrey: 6 months

Stats
At her appointment last week she weighed in at 14 pounds 11 ounces  and 25.75 inches long.  She is thankfully gaining weight, just on the small side, but hey, someone has to be in the 10th percentile.

Eat
Not exactly what I had planned, but we switched to formula this week.  Its been about 4 days now and I already see a huge change.  At her 6 month appointment last week I spoke with her doctor about her not sleeping, we had been trying to give her a bottle before bed but I was having trouble keeping up with how much she wanted to drink.  This lead to another concern; was she eating enough throughout the day?
I am finding more peace with the decision to switch to formula than I had expected.  It is obvious how much more hydrated she is now, and her sleep has been better the last few nights.  Andplusalso she loves it, the girl is crazy!

Sleep
Yup, that's all I have to say on the topic

Play
We have been on crawl watch in the Fudge house.  She has figured out how to move, just not crawling yet.  On New Years Eve she began pulling herself across the floor.  This is definitely when I start to enjoy having a baby, yes they are cute and cuddly when they are little, but I LOVE when they can sit up on their own and start to explore things.

I know we need to rethink childproofing for a baby, however childproofing with an almost 4 year old is an oxymoron.  I am continuously yelling at Liam to pick up his legos.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment: