Friday, July 29, 2011

Food Friday {week 4}

This week I tried a recipe from Cousin Lisa (doI sound too hilbillyish to call her that?). She has recommended a cookbook from a holistic pedicatrician office, whom she has tested recipes for.

I choose one of thier vegetarian recipes; summer squash bake. I don't normally like to cook things before I see the final project, but I tried this recipe without pictures.
And let me tell you it was delicious!
This recipe included cheese, which you could a) omit if your a vegan or b) add if you are like me and cheese is the ONLY reseason I could never be a vegetarian.
Please send more vegetable recipes! I cannot wait to feature the one that Brian did not know was a vegan recipe!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it! I can recommend some specific recipes from the cookbooks that we LOVE!

    ReplyDelete