Monday, July 8, 2013

LCF Threadz: Dresses and Rompers

 

The product that comes up most searched for in my Etsy shop is a wrap dress.
This halter wrap dress ties around the neck and also wraps across the body and snaps close.
 
Another popuar product is this adorable romper my friend's daughter was a perfect model for.
 
This week I worked on some more dresses and rompers.

Adorable grey chevron print dress.  I love how the pink stands out on this dress.
Who's not a fan of chevron these days?  And these beautiful pink colors are super fun for the summer.
As much as I love dresses, rompers are so practical for younger children.
 
I cannot wait to see these adorable and colorful outfits on some lucky little girl!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, how cute are these? The halter one is my favorite!

    Thanks for the follow on Blog Lovin!

    -Emily T @ BeautyandtheGreek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete