Monday, April 25, 2011

Dark Clouds

Behind every cloud is another cloud ~Judy Garland

I am just waiting for my silver lining.

The reality of cancer has been a dark cloud shadowing our family for the past few years. 3 years ago we found out my stepdad had cancer. The week he finished chemo my mom was diagnosed. Following my mom's treatment my dad's cancer came back. Then my grandma. Of course everyone knows of Liam. Today my grandpa was diagnosed.

I just want to scream at the clouds "REALLY WORLD? SERIOUSLY?"

But I have to remain positive. Liam is our silver lining.

Today as we checked into the hospital today for Liam's final chemo cycle we were placed in the same room our journey began. 204. Is this what coming full circle means?

With positive thoughts we are planning Liam's end of chemo party. North Carolina friends don't forget to send us your address.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear about your grandpa :( but YAY for the last treatment!!!!! what a trooper Liam is. what a sweet little boy. can't wait to see how you party!! :)

    ReplyDelete