Sunday, April 24, 2011

End of Lent

As Lent is coming to an end, How did everyone do with their goals? Brian gave up fast food. He did okay. As the days went by he just forgot.


I gave up Mt. Dew. This is a habit I picked up when I began teaching. Just needed something to help get through the day. I was able to give it up quite easily while I was pregnant, but I realized what an addiction it had became with Liam's hospitalizations. Everyday I would need to go down to the cafeteria for a Mt. Dew. Over the past 40 days, I have consiously had 5 mt. dews. Was I able to give it up completely for Lent? No. Did I practice moderation? Yes. I call that a success.


What did you give up and how did you do?


Happy Easter



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do anything this year though I really should have done sweets!! I sure love this time of year though and what a special celebration Easter is! He has risen! Hope you have a wonderful week friend!

    ReplyDelete