Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday


Let's talk about the 5 things I am loving this Friday!


1. Sibling Love

Personally, I have never seen anything so precious as the way these 2 are looking at each other.  Its like Aubrey just knows Liam is going to take her on some great adventures.  I know it will not always be like this, I do have a big brother myself, so I am going to cherish these moments when I can.

2. Fall
We have had some unseasonable weather here in the Carolinas this summer.  It rained frequently.  We even had a few cooler days... which I actually LOVED.  It gave me an excuse to put Aubrey in her first pair of Liam Legs


3. Pumpkin Flavor Food

I saw pumpkin waffles one day I had to pick up for Liam's breakfast.  It prompted me to go home and start pinning pumpkin recipes...and all things fall.

4. Walks with my babies
Don't worry Aubrey was just placed in the stroller with Liam for a picture, I walk with her in the carrier and Liam in the stroller.

As much as I want to run, sometimes its just not possible by the time Brian gets home from work, people need to eat, kids need bedtime... We are hoping to get me a treadmill soon, then I can run when Aubrey naps and Liam is in preschool.  But for now I get my exercise when I can, today that was a 3.5 mile walk. 


5. Increased traffic to my LCF Threadz  Facebook page

Finally I think I am most excited about this this week.  I began sewing when Liam was diagnosed, it was therapeutic for me and helped earn some extra money for Liam's medical bills.  With Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in September, it means a lot to me to have this increased traffic. 
When I went back to work full time, I no longer had time to sew, mostly just things for friends.  I have really enjoyed getting back to work on LCF Threadz.  Be on the look out for a special project I am planning for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (I'll show you next week)!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment