Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strength

To hold it together when most people would understand if you fell apart, that is true strength

This is the quote I am trying to live by for the next few days, not because I have to, I know it's okay to cry, but because I have no idea how I am holding myself together right now.

We are checked into our luxury suite for the night, they just took Liam for blood work. He will be getting a blood transfusion and antibiotics tonight so he is as strong as possible for surgery tomorrow.

Doctors will come get him around 7am. The surgery will last 4-6 hours. I will try to keep everyone updated via facebook (if we're not friends click the facebook LCF Threadz button at the side, like and keep your eyes peeled for updates). We will post updates here, they just won't be as frequent. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment: